Monday, November 24, 2014

Learned Lessons of Recovery


Many people say they already had the ability to do all these things, but a lot of people aren't true to themselves. I can honestly say I learned:
  • How to love and be loved
  • How to live
  • How to forgive and be forgiven
  • What true compassion is
  • Sympathy
  • True intimacy
  • How to ask for help
  • How to speak about my emotions
  • How to stand up and stand out
  • How to hold on and to let go
  • How to find positive when it's negative
  • To breathe
  • To sleep
  • To hurt
  • To recover 
  • To regain
  • How to start all over
  • How to be happy
  • How to accept myself
  • How to say goodbye
  • How to appreciate
  • How to be honest
  • How to surrender
  • How to get my priorities right
  • How to accept my higher power and don't doubt him

No comments:

Post a Comment